August 10, 2016
DIMECC Oy is responsible for the implementation of the “Advanced Manufacturing in USA” growth program (AMGP). This program aims to support the revival of the US manufacturing industry by helping the American factories digitalize their operations. Target industrial segments are metal processing, production technology, information technology (instrumentation and analysis), as well as automobile industry. Planned duration of the program is two years, i.e. 2017-2018.
What’s in it for your company?
Main activity tracks in the AMGP growth program are:
- Branded promotion of the Finnish digitalization and process automation expertise.
- PR and network marketing to potential customer groups and other stakeholders, like industry associations, research organizations, and MEPs (Manufacturing Extension Partnerships).
- Leveraging synergies with Team Finland players and other (growth) programs.
- Linking with the most relevant players in Finland to create clustered offerings.
Targeted market and customer research and analysis
- Focused technology, market and customer studies based on the needs of company groups or even individual companies.
- Up-to-date regional and industry knowledge through commercial studies and local networks.
Assessing, coaching and training
- Assessment of individual company capabilities and needs.
- Tailored coaching and training events.
- Sharing of success stories and peer-to-peer learning.
- Information, guidelines and templates regarding legal and business regulation and ways of working in the US.
- Matching Finnish companies and clusters with US clusters and networks.
- Increasing companies’ consciousness about the US market opportunities.
- Access to contacts not known or available through any other channel.
Interested in participating the AMGP program?
For more information, please contact AMGP Program Manager Risto Lehtinen, risto.lehtinen(at)dimecc.com.
Program application for and terms and conditions for participation can be found here.
What is a growth program?
Team Finland growth programs are funded by Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment. They focus on selected industrial and/or service sectors and geographical markets, and support the internationalization of the participating growth-oriented companies. Growth programs are primarily targeted to Finnish SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises).
Growth programs are tailored to meet the needs of the participating companies. General benefits to the participating companies include:
- Higher visibility and impact at target markets due to joint efforts.
- Lower costs to attend trade fairs and other promotional events due to public support.
- Direct access to relevant local organizations in the target market, including the Team Finland network.
- Higher probability to succeed due to knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Opportunities to network and share learnings with like-minded companies.