March 24, 2021
Manufacturing Performance Days (MPD) is an international top level B2B summit.
Manufacturing Performance Days is an executive and visionary summit for manufacturing industries, researchers and technology and service providers worldwide. This highly appreciated event brings together internationally recognised experts and academia to discuss and represent industrial best practices and operational excellence, novel business concepts as well as scientific and technological breakthroughs in the field.
MPD2023 save the date!
Manufacturing Performance Days (MPD) will be held 6–8 June 2023 at Tampere, Finland
If you are or your organisation is interested in MPD partnership, please contact MPD Co-Chair Dr. Harri Kulmala firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufacturing Performance Days 2023 is the 8th consecutive event.
The previous event was organized on June 4-6 2019 in Tampere, Finland at Tähtiareena. Take a look from the event in the video below.
Program of the 2019 event
Presentations from the 2019 event:
Wednesday 5th of June:
· Prof. Hermann Simon, Honorary Chairman and Founder, Simon-Kucher & Partners, Germany: Hidden Champions in the Digitized Ecosystem Economy
· Dr. Jan Mrosik, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Siemens Digital Industries Germany: The digital transformation: Turning challenges into opportunities
· Dr. Max Lemke, Head of Unit, Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry, DG Connect, European Commission: European Approaches for Artificial Intelligence and Digital Industrial Platforms in Manufacturing
· Hans Olofsson, Senior Advisor, Global Industrial Development, Scania CV AB, Sweden: Södertälje Science Park for Smart and Sustainable Industry of Tomorrow
· Jaakko Hirvola, CEO, Technology Industries of Finland: Innovating Growth
· Gintaras Vilda, Vice Minister, Innovation and Industry 4.0, Ministry of the Economy and Innovation, Lithuania: Through Innovation to Industry Digitalisation Ecosystem
· Dr. Erja Turunen, Executive Vice President, Smart Industry and Energy Systems, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland: Innovating the Future Industry
· Dr. Tomoichi Sato, Chief Strategic Analyst and General Manager, Data Intelligence Department, JGC Corp., Japan: Towards 2030 in Engineering, Procurement and Construction
· Dr. Guido Beckmann, Senior Management, Control System Architecture & International Key Account, Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG, Germany: Forming New Ecosystems for the Digital Transformation
· Thorsten Hülsmann, CEO, IDSA: Through Data Sharing to Value Integrated Value Ecosystems
· Dr. Pasi Tuominen, CEO, Wapice Oy, Finland: Harnessing the Full Potential of Analytics, AI and Big Data
Keynote: Dr. Kazuo Yano, Fellow, Corporate Officer and Corporate Chief Scientist, Hitachi Ltd, Japan: Fostering Business Growth with Artificial Intelligence
Thursday 6th of June
· Malte Lohan, Director General, Orgalim, Belgium: Rethinking Industrial Policy: The Cornerstone of Societal Transformation
· Dr. Rupert Deger, Head of European 4.0 Transformation Center, Germany: Reflections of Digitalisation on the Transformation of Jobs and Skills throughout the Value Chain
· Ilari Lipsonen, Regional HR Business Partner, Finland & Estonia, Also Group: How Company Strategy Effects to Reform of Jobs
· Dr. Werner Kraus, Deputy Head of Department, Robot and Assistive Systems, Fraunhofer IPA, Germany: Robot Systems in Human Integrated Production
· Dr. Cecilia Berlin, Assoc.Prof., Design & Human Factors, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden: Designing Socially Sustainable Future Workplaces
· Esko Hannula, CEO, Qentinel Oy: How to Engage Employees for Better Customer Experience
· Dr. Björn Sautter, Manager, Innovation Networks & Research Cooperations, Festo AG & Co. KG; Germany: Human-Robot Collaboration in the Factories of the Future
· Kari Liuska, SVP, Etteplan Oyj, Finland: Agile Projects Combined with Location Free Operations
· Dr. Eeva Kiiskinen, Transformation Lead, Gofore Oyj, Finland: Leadership Relationships in a Strategic Transformation
· Katya Vladislavleva, Founder and CEO, DataStories International nv, Belgium: Augmented Analytics for Streamlining the Business Performance Management
· Vesa Ilmarinen, Chief Impact Officer, Platform of Trust, Finland: Leadership in the Age of Platforms
· Dr. Aki Kangasharju, CEO, ETLA -Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, Finland: New Technologies in the Era of Shrinking Workforce