November 29, 2018
Future will be co-created. Europe needs leadership and facilitation for co-creating growth and jobs. Industries need guidance and support in changing their business models, solutions, channels, technologies, and culture towards digital economy and faster time-to-money. In Finland, DIMECC makes this happen.
We need a high-profile
to lead this change.
DIMECC is the leading co-creation platform for the industry’s digital transformation. Since 2008, we have facilitated digital transformation of industries through our ecosystems, initiatives, and programs. The shareholders of DIMECC include major Finnish global technology companies from manufacturing, ICT, maritime and metal processing sectors.
We are now looking for an experienced professional to lead our new programs driving the intelligent share and use of data and the implementations of autonomous systems. In addition, the existing DIMECC programs and ecosystems (e.g. One Sea, Intelligent Industry) need hands-on support in their digitalisation efforts and in executing their long- and short-term renewal agenda.
In the position of Program Manager, you will take a leading role in transferring companies’ digitalisation strategies into concrete and ambitious execution plans. Your facilitation helps program participants create, develop, and launch data sharing platforms and practices, which include elements not only for technological, but also for business, cultural, and behavioural change. You help industry players turn opportunities and tools in, for example, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning fast into measurable business results and benefits.
• Proven track record in developing and leading digital strategies from creation to execution, and in leading research & innovation programs from ideas to implementation.
• Experience in leadership, management, and implementation of largescale industrial development programs, preferably with multi-stakeholder set-up.
• Excellent skills in managing programs (activity planning, schedule management, monitoring progress, managing reports & documentation, engaging of program partners and key stakeholders).
• Result orientation, strong analytical mindset and strategic thinking.
• Entrepreneurial attitude and passion for initiatives.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing and presenting.
• International experience in industrial and business development networks.
Program Manager can choose any of our offices (Tampere, Helsinki, or Turku) as his/her main location. Regardless of the chosen location, ability and willingness to travel – especially in Finland – is expected.
Applications for the position should be sent before December 31st, 2018 to CEO Dr. Harri Kulmala, harri.kulmala (at) dimecc.com
Contacts and further information:
Dr. Harri Kulmala Ms. Essi Huttu
CEO Vice President, Co-creation
DIMECC Ltd DIMECC Ltd