May 7, 2023
Job Title: Corporate Sustainability Internship (Full time for 3 months)
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Corporate Sustainability Intern. As a part of the SusTool-project team, you will contribute to the development and implementation of a digital reporting tool for sustainability reporting for companies in the EU that responds to the requirements of the upcoming CSR-directive. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills in corporate sustainability, sustainability reporting, data analysis, and EU project management while working with a dynamic and innovative team. The position requires some travel in Finland and in the Baltic countries.
- Map best sustainability practices and actions among Finnish companies.
- Assist in the development of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Tool project.
- Conduct research on sustainability reporting standards and frameworks.
- Analyze and interpret sustainability data from companies.
- Contribute to the creation of guidelines for companies on how to efficiently align their operations with the required sustainability parameters.
- Support project management tasks, including scheduling meetings and updating project documents.
- Collaborate with project partners to ensure project goals are met.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in sustainability, environmental science, business, administration, law or a related field.
- Strong interest in sustainable development and corporate sustainability.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English as you are required to analyze reports written in both languages.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Knowledge of EU sustainability reporting regulations and standards is a plus.
- Full-time, paid internship position.
- A dynamic and innovative work environment with a team of experienced professionals
- Opportunities to develop valuable skills and gain experience in sustainability reporting, data analysis, and project management.
- A chance to contribute to a project that will have a positive impact on the environment and society.
- A flexible work schedule.
- This position offers the possibility of remote work, but the intern must be able to travel to Tampere for regular meetings. We are looking for a candidate who is willing and able to attend in-person meetings as needed.
- The internship is expected to start in June 2023. Duration: 3 months.
- To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your interest in the internship and your qualifications for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use ‘CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY INTERNSHIP’ as the subject. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The deadline for applications is May 19th, 2023.