August 22, 2023
Join our academy and build your ability to identify, design and implement data driven business models for your own company!
DIMECC’s Business Model Academy (BMA) helps business leaders adopt systematic approach for creating and implementing profit-generating ideas that leverage existing products and solutions, markets, customer relationships, and infrastructure.
Sign up to the next course using this link.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Systematic tools for understanding the current situation (readiness analysis, business drivers, business model experimentation)
- Concepts and models for data-driven business models
- Components, features, and patterns for defining new business models.
- Common language to strategize/discuss business model transformation.
- Guidelines for designing transformation roadmaps.
- Roles of capabilities, competences and skills that are needed in the implementation.
CONTENT OF BMA MODULES
Pre-work: Introduction to the next module’s theme. Relevant articles and/or videos- lectures will be built on top of the pre-work material.
Workshop: Combination of theory, discussion, and practical exercises. Case examples from real life and real companies.
Homework: Deepens knowledge on the topics presented in workshops. Verifies understanding. Supports course project.
Course Project: Course project gives the participants an opportunity to use course learnings in their company. Homework supports and guides participants. Concrete project objectives are:
Identify parts of your company that could benefit from advanced data-driven business models.
Online coaching: During the BMA participants will receive group and individual coaching to support their learning and course project progress.
DIMECC’s BMA (Business Model Academy) is designed for senior and mid-level managers who are:
- experiencing significant changes in their existing markets,
- anticipating more nimble and robust competition, and/or
- facing pressure to improve or maintain their profit margins.
Relevant job titles include:
- Director of Business Development
- Head/Director of Operations
- Department Head
- Senior Director
- Senior Manager
- Innovation Manager
- R&D Manager
COMMITMENT NEEDED FOR BMA:
Four (4) half a day learning module’s during three months.
Total effort about 45 hours of work, including the course project.
NEXT BMA DETAILS:
Time: September – November 2023
Initial dates for training days:
- Monday 9.10.2023
- Monday 23.10.2023
- Monday 6.11.2023
- Monday 20.11.2023
* Daily schedule on each day is that training starts at 10:00 and day ends 14:00.
PRICING PER PARTICIPANT (VAT 0%)
3.500 € for DIMECC ecosystem members.
4.000 € for others.
REGISTRATION AND MORE INFORMATION:
+358 40 7725440
+358 40 7725934
+358 40 660 3424