December 15, 2017
Do you believe in collaboration? Do you want to navigate the digital journey in engineering and manufacturing sector? Do you want to lead Connected Industry?
DIMECC is the leading co-creation platform for the industry’s digital transformation. DIMECC is boosting the competitiveness of technology businesses with many ambitious new initiatives. The shareholders of DIMECC include major Finnish global technology companies from manufacturing, ICT, maritime and metal processing sectors. DIMECC is now looking for an experienced professional to lead our new Connected Industry ecosystem.
Disruptive Renewal Officer
DIMECC is looking for a Disruptive Renewal Officer with a proven track record of developing and shaping digital strategies and roadmaps for enterprise organizations and C-suite stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity for a professional, who loves driving digital transformation within diverse enterprise organizations and has the entrepreneurial grit to build a new Digital Focus Area.
In the position of Disruptive Renewal Officer, you will take a leading role in driving and developing digitalization strategy for engineering and manufacturing focus area. This involves taking charge of foresight, roadmapping, and implementation activities. As Disruptive Renewal Officer your role includes:
• providing thought leadership, strategic insight and clear communication to key client stakeholders
• facilitating the new digital business co-creation and growth investment,
• converging the divergent discussions of the wide network to form a unique agenda in which all types of organisations are invited to contribute,
• driving co-creation activities within the focus area, such as setting-up development projects, facilitating collaboration activities between the parties and driving start-up cooperation,
• taking care of communication towards external stakeholders and establishing adequate links to relevant industrial platforms,
• being aware of industry developments/practices, trends, market research, etc. and be able to integrate learnings into ongoing activities
• supporting the acceleration of business development activity
In addition, the Disruptive Renewal Officer will work closely with other DIMECC team members supporting and participating in other programs, projects and activities as required.
The Disruptive Renewal Officer is expected to have experience in the development of digital business with strategic approach, in management of national and international programs, and in making new things happen. Ambitious goals and “scoring the goal” as well as hands-on approach in driving the goals are important.
We would expect you to have:
• Strong track record of leadership in or with traditional manufacturing companies and their operations
• Result orientation, strong analytical mindset and strategic thinking
• Entrepreneurial attitude and passion for initiatives
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and presenting
• International experience in industrial and business development networks
• Ability to simplify and communicate complex topics
• Experience and genuine interest in IT and digitalization
Applications for the position should be sent before December 31st, 2017 to CEO Dr. Harri Kulmala, harri.kulmala (at) dimecc.com
Contacts and further information:
Dr. Harri Kulmala, CEO, DIMECC Ltd, harri.kulmala(at)dimecc.com
Ms. Essi Huttu, Vice President, Co-creation, DIMECC Ltd, essi.huttu(at)dimecc.com