March 27, 2023
Join our team as a Scale Up Project Manager and Empower Startups to Achieve Success internationally!
DIMECC Ltd is seeking a highly motivated EU Project Manager to lead our efforts in developing and implementing a Scaler Support Program together with our partners from Estonia and Latvia. The program is designed to provide a set of services that empower Central Baltic tech-sector companies to scale up, focusing on smart manufacturing, ICT, e-governance, and smart mobility. As the EU Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and delivering this project funded by the European Union.
- Effective project management: monitor and implement project activities to achieve KPIs.
- Manage project budget and financial reporting in accordance with EU regulations and reporting requirements
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with program stakeholders, including partner organizations, participating companies, and funding agencies
- Coordinate and lead program meetings and workshops
- Participate in business development activities
- Extensive connections to the startup and tech communities in Finland
- Experience in working with or in startups/scaleups
- Experience in project management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multi-disciplinary and international teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in developing training and coaching modules
- Willingness to travel, especially in the Central Baltic area
- Experience with EU funding programs and regulations is a benefit
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and opportunities for professional development. If you are passionate about supporting start-up/scaleups and have experience in developing and implementing training and coaching programs for tech-sector companies, don’t hesitate to apply! We would like to receive applications by April 15, 2023, to Doris Pryjma (doris.pryjma(at) dimecc.com). Interviews will be conducted during the application period.
DIMECC Ltd. offers facilitation, program management, and co-creation services to help customers build consortia and achieve common goals. The company has a wide network of contacts, bridging the gap between industry, academia, research and education, and funding organizations. DIMECC has over 300 customers annually, with more than 50% being SMEs. The company currently leads five industry-driven ecosystems and has led programs since 2008 with over 900M€ of volume. DIMECC participates in EU projects and employs 21 experts in Tampere, Helsinki, and Turku.
Leave a Reply